Slack group for Genesis users (genesiswp.slack.com) is ‘the’ happening place these days. Besides all the serious Genesis goodness, did you notice the witty side in the form of cool introduction quotes? Here are few cool introduction quotes highlighting important aspect of the Genesis community.
1. Laughing at Thesis
Went from Thesis to Genesis Framework? You must be smiling in relief.
2. Digging with Jive
Genesis folks love it!
3. Automating theme development
This is obvious, right?
4. Getting Brian’s Starbucks
As if you did not know! Find Brian Gardner at nearest Starbucks.
5. Designing beautiful child themes
Genesis stands for ‘beautiful themes’ without theme forest grease.
6. Watching Genesis Office Hours
Slack bot take note – Ms Dils moved to a new home at Officehours.fm along with Genesis goodness.
7. Putting on the #genesiswp t-shirt
8. Hacking Genesis… oh wait
We all love doing this.
9. Commenting out something in a way that no-one else does
That’s an important development routine.
10. Creating a starter child theme
Seasoned Genesis developers know all about this.
11. Fiddling with Dynamik
Genesis + Dynamik = some quick magic.
12. Listening to UK Genesis podcast
Gary and Ben brings Genesis Goodness from UK for the whole world.
13. Writing some code snippets
This does all the magic in the background.
14. Making everything more accessible
Next best thing in web development powered by Genesis.
15. Documenting action and filter hooks
Staring at the blank screen – forgot a bracket!
16. Removing the sidebar
White Space and no-sidebar is talk of the town – what say Brian?
17. Waiting for Genesis development to resume
18. Preparing to undercharge for awesomeness
It’s awesome for sure.
19. Tidying the room for Genesis.camp
Latest hangout Camp for Genesis folks to explore, share and learn about Genesis.
20. Playing Hunt the Secondary Sidebar
Secondary sidebar, why do you exist?