Above is a screenshot of widgets in different widgets areas to create “Personal Layout” in the Sunshine Pro theme.
Note: Creating a different homepage layout does NOT involve selecting a post template. A simple drag and drop of widgets should do the trick.
1. Before Header widget area contains a subscription box using eNews extended widget plugin.
2. Nav Extras widget contains: Simple Social Icons widget (using Simple Social Icons plugin) and a Simple Pro Sliding Panel Right widget with “About Me” title.
3. Sliding Panel Right widget area contains a text box with an image and introduction text followed by a subscription box using News extended widget.
1. Home Top Full Width has “Simple Pro Banner” widget with settings: background image and height 500px.
2. Home Top widget area has “Simple Pro – Featured Page” width with 3 columns layout.
It is followed by a subscription box using eNews extended widget.
3. Home Middle Full Width widget contains a “Simple Pro Banner” widget with settings: background image, transparent content option selected and height 500px.
4. Home Bottom widget contains a “Simple Pro Featured Posts” widget with 3 columns layout and pagination enabled.
5. Home Bottom Full Width widget has two “Simple Pro Banner” widgets. First Simple Pro Banner widget has background image selected with text contents with H3 tag.
Second Simple Pro Banner widget has background color selected with image code in the content box. “Boxed Layout” option is active for this widget.
1. Footer Widgets section has 3 active footer widgets.
Footer Widgets 1 has a text box and a simple social icons widget.
Footer Widgets 2 contains a search widget followed by a text box with text using italics tag.
Footer Widgets 3 contain eNews extended widget to display email subscription box.
2. Footer Credits information can be edited from the Customizer.